What services are offered?
- Execution of a Power of Attorney for use overseas
- Execution of documents needed for buying or selling propery overseas
- Provision of a certified copy of an extract from your passport
- Provision of documentation for use in an overseas marriage
- Provision of certified copies of academic or other qualifications
- Swearing/affirming of oaths and affidavits
- Completion of a Statutory Declaration
- Certificates of English law for use overseas
- Authentication of a translation of a document
- Grant of permission for a child to travel with one parent
- Apostille/consularisation of documents (see above)
- Execution of documents needed in registration of patents and trademarks
- Execution of commercial documentation
The above list provides examples only as the notary can deal with most other documents needed for use overseas.
I see clients at my office in Chearsley near Thame but if required will come to see you at your office or home subject to a charge for travel time and expenses. Appointments are normally within office hours (9.00 to 5.30 Monday to Friday) but if needed on account of urgency or for other reasons I can see clients at other times.